Beginning the work of changing your life is hard work and we admire your desire to take the first step by learning about our program. Florida Resurrection House is a long-term commitment that will require determination and accountability. We will provide a safe and stable environment so you can do the hard work of changing your life.
What Do We Provide?
- A structured program for motivated families in the Tampa Bay area.
- Long term, transitional housing in a beautiful, secure, private setting
- Tools that will lead to sustainable success including: life skills classes, case management, therapeutic services, budgeting, and community referrals.
- Modest fees, helping you save for your future as well as reduce existing debt
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- Have legal custody of minor children
- Must have lived in the Tampa Bay area for at least one year
- No substance abuse history for at least one year
- Pregnant adults may apply but will not be considered for admission until after the infant is born and at least six weeks of age
- Willing to follow the program and live by the program expectations and guidelines.
Our wait list is at full capacity. Our application is temporarily closed. Please check back for updates.